1. Log in to your account on Wix.com2. Click on "Profile"3. Under "Personal Info," click on "Address."4. Enter the new address in the text box and click on "Update Address."5.
How to I update my contact information on Wix?
- Open Wix and sign in.
- On the left-hand side, click "Profile."
- Under "Contact Info," click "Update Address."
- Enter your new address in the text box, and click "Update."
- If you'd like to include a phone number or email address, enter it here too.
How do I change my website's address on Wix?
You can change your website's address on Wix by following these steps:1. Log in to your account2. Click on "Settings"3. Under "Website Address", enter the new address you want to use4. Click on "Save Changes"5.
Where can I find the settings to change my address on Wix?
To change your address on Wix, first open the website and click on the "Settings" button in the top right corner. From here, you can select your account type (personal or business) and then enter your current address. If you're using a personal account, you'll also need to provide your email address and password. Finally, click on the "Update Address" button to update your information. If you're using a business account, you'll need to provide your company name and contact information as well as your new address.
Can I use a PO Box as my address on Wix?
Yes, you can use a PO Box as your address on Wix. To change your address on Wix, follow these steps:
- Log in to your account and click the "Profile" tab at the top of the page.
- Under "Personal Info," click "Address."
- Enter your new address in the box provided and click "Update."
What are the consequences of having an incorrect address on Wix?
If you have an incorrect address on Wix, it can lead to a number of consequences. For example, if your Wix site is hosted with a third-party provider, they may not be able to deliver your site to its intended audience if the address is incorrect. Additionally, if you sell products or services through your Wix site and your address isn't correct, potential customers may not be able to find you. Finally, if you're registered with the government as a business entity (for example, through the IRS), having an incorrect address on Wix could result in penalties and delays.
Why can't I change my address on Wix?
There are a few reasons why you may not be able to change your address on Wix. First, if you have created your account using a social media account (like Facebook or Google+) then the address that is associated with that account will be used as your default address. If you want to use a different address, you'll first need to delete the old one and create a new one. Second, if you've registered your Wix site using an email address then it's likely that the email address is tied directly to your website's domain name and cannot be changed. Finally, some sites (like Gmail) require that addresses be entered in reverse order so that they match the domain name. If all of these methods fail to help you change your address on Wix, please reach out to us for assistance.
Is there a way to hide my address on Wix website?
There is no way to hide your address on a Wix website. However, you can change your address by following these steps:
- Log in to your Wix account.
- Click on the "Profile" tab at the top of the screen.
- Under "Personal Info," click on "Address."
- Enter your new address in the text box and click on "Update Address."
- You will now be prompted to confirm your new address by clicking on the "Confirm" button.