The Samsung SmartThings Hub is a connected device that can be controlled and monitored from a smartphone or computer. To change the WiFi on your SmartThings Hub, follow these steps:1. Open the "Settings" app on your smartphone or computer2. Click on the "WiFi" icon3. Select the network you want to connect to4. Enter the password for that network5. Click "Connect"6. In the "Network Settings" window, select your Samsung SmartThings Hub from the list7. Under "Wireless Networks," click on the blue button next to your Samsung SmartThings Hub's name8. On the next screen, select "Wifi Settings."9. In the "WiFi Settings" window, under "Connection Type," select either "Access Point (AP)" or "Ethernet."10. Underneath each connection type, you'll see two options: one for connecting wirelessly and one for connecting through an existing wired network connection (if available). If you're using an AP connection, enter in your SSID and password11. If you're using an Ethernet connection, click on the green button next to your Samsung SmartThings Hub's name12. On the next screen, enter in your router's IP address and port number13. Click OK14.(Optional) To disable any security features on your WiFi network, uncheck both boxes below15.(Optional) To enable automatic updates for your Samsung SmartThings Hub, check both boxes below16.(Optional) To save changes made to this setting and return to this screen later, click OK17.(Optional) If you'd like to disconnect from this wireless network now but continue using it later when you're finished with this step, click Disconnect18.(Optional) Close out of all open windows19.(optional) Restart your Samsung Smartthings hub20If everything went well - congratulations! You've successfully changed your WiFi settings on your Samsung Smartthings hub!Now that you have changed how wifi works on smartthings hub please leave a comment letting me know if there are any other questions about howto change wifi samsung smartthings hub .
How can I change the WiFi network my Samsung SmartThings Hub is connected to?
If you're using a Samsung SmartThings Hub, you can change the WiFi network it's connected to by following these steps:1. From your smartphone or computer, open the Samsung SmartThings app.2. Tap on the gear icon in the top-right corner of the main screen and select "Settings."3. Under "Network," tap on "WiFi."4. Select your desired network from the list and click on "Save."5. Open your router's settings page (usually found at www.routerlogin.net) and change the IP address for your Samsung SmartThings Hub to match that of your router's new default gateway address (usually 192.168.1.1).6. Restart both devices - your Samsung SmartThings Hub and your router - to apply these changes!If you have any questions about how to change WiFi networks on a Samsung SmartThings Hub, please don't hesitate to contact us at [email protected] .
How do I connect my Samsung SmartThings Hub to a new WiFi network?
How do I change my wifi password on my samsung smartthings hub?
To change your wifi password on a Samsung SmartThings Hub:
On an iPhone open up Safari and go to https://www
NOTE: If you are using an Android device please see this link instead - http://supportforumsna verlineuknowledgebase com/t54748 -howtochangewifipasswordonandsamsungsmartthingshub#p1424705
- If your Samsung SmartThings Hub is not connected to the internet, first make sure that it is turned on and has a battery. Open the Samsung SmartThings app on your phone or computer. Tap the three lines in the top left corner of the main screen. Select "Settings." Under "WiFi," tap "Connect." Enter your WiFi network name and password, then tap OK. The Samsung SmartThings Hub should now be connected to the new WiFi network! To disconnect from the WiFi network, open the Samsung SmartThings app on your phone or computer, select "Settings," and under "WiFi" tap "Disconnect." If you have multiple Samsung SmartThings Hubs, repeat steps 4-8 for each one!10 You're now ready to connect devices to your new WiFi network!If you need help connecting your devices to your new WiFi network, please visit our support page or contact us at 1-800-SAMSUNG (1-800-726-786.Thank you for choosing Samsung Electronics America!
- On a desktop or laptop computer open up either the Google Chrome browser or Mozilla Firefox browser and go to https://wwwsmartthings .com/api/login?client_id=YOURCLIENTID&redirect_uri=https%3A%2F%2Fapi .smartthings .com%2Fv1 /accounts%2Fprofile %3FPassword&scope=device_owner&auth_token=YOUR AUTHTOKEN
- smartthings .com/api/login?client_id=YOURCLIENTID&redirect_uri=https%3A %2F%2Fapi .smartthings .com%2Fv1 /accounts%2Frepto ry&scope=device_owner&auth_token=YOUR AUTHTOKEN
- In Google Chrome type in [email protected] into the address bar followed by ?verify and hit enter In Mozilla Firefox type in about:config into the address bar followed by security .passwordhistory Double click on security .
How do I disconnect my Samsung SmartThings Hub from its current WiFi network?
1. From the Home screen, tap the Menu button and select Settings.2. Under "Wi-Fi," tap the network you want to disconnect from.3. Tap Disconnect.4. If prompted, enter your Samsung SmartThings Hub's password to confirm disconnection.5. You're now disconnected from that network!To reconnect to a different WiFi network, follow these steps:1. From the Home screen, tap the Menu button and select Settings2. Under "Wi-Fi," tap the network you want to connect to3. Enter your Samsung SmartThings Hub's password if prompted4. Select Connect5. If prompted, enter your current location6.. Once connected, you'll see the new network listed under "Wi-Fi."7.. To disconnect again, repeat steps 2-6 above but choose Disconnect instead of Connect8.. For more information on connecting or disconnecting from WiFi networks, please visit our support page here: https://support-us .samsungsmartthings .com/hc/en-us/articles/202586883 9.- If you experience any issues while trying to change your WiFi connection on your Samsung SmartThings Hub please reach out for help using our contact form here: https://support -us .samsungsmartthings .com/hc/en-us/requests /new?type=contact&cc=US&product=SMARTTHINGS%20HUB 10.- For a step by step guide on how to set up a new home WiFI network please visit this link: https://www2 .guidepostmedia .com /techguides /setup -a -new -home -wi fi -network 11.- For more information about connecting and managing devices with a Samsung SmartThings Hub please visit our support page here: https://support us .samsungsmartthings com/hc/en-us/articles /202586883 12.
Why can't I connect my Samsung SmartThings Hub to my home WiFi network?
1. Make sure your Samsung SmartThings Hub is properly connected to the internet and your home WiFi network.2. Try connecting your Samsung SmartThings Hub to a different WiFi network.3. Reset your Samsung SmartThings Hub by unplugging it for 30 seconds, then plugging it back in.4. If you're still having trouble connecting your Samsung SmartThings Hub to your home WiFi network, try resetting it by deleting all of its data (including any smart devices) and reinstalling the app from the App Store or Google Play Store.5. If you're still having trouble connecting your Samsung Smartthings hub to your home WiFi network, please contact customer service at 1-855-SAMSUNG (1-855-726-7864).Why can't I control my devices using my Samsung SmartThings Hub?1. Make sure that each device is properly connected to the same ZigBee or Wi-Fi network as the Samsung SmartThings Hub and that they are registered with their respective manufacturers' apps (e.g., Apple's HomeKit app, Amazon's Alexa app).2. Make sure that each device has been updated with the latest firmware/software updates from their respective manufacturers'.3. Check if there are any obstructions between theSamsung Smartthings hub and the devices being controlled (e.g., walls, furniture).4.. Enable "Remote Access" on some of your devices so that you can control them from a distance using a web browser or an iOS/Android app installed on another device.. Disable "Home Automation" on other devices so that they don't automatically turn off when they're not in use..
What should I do if my Samsung Smartthings Hub won't connect to WiFi?
If your Samsung Smartthings Hub won't connect to WiFi, there are a few things you can try. First, make sure that the hub is plugged into an outlet and that the router is turned on. If the hub still won't connect, try resetting it by pressing and holding down the power button for 10 seconds. If all of these steps fail, you may need to replace your router or hub.
Why is my Samsung SmartthingsHub not connecting to the internet?
If your Samsung SmartthingsHub is not connecting to the internet, there are a few things you can check. First, make sure that your router is working properly and that it is connected to the internet. If your router is working properly and your Samsung SmartthingsHub still cannot connect to the internet, then you may need to reset your Samsung SmartthingsHub. To reset your Samsung SmartthingsHub:
- Unplug the power cord from the back of the device
- Press and hold down both buttons on the front of the device for at least 10 seconds until you see a screen that says "Samsung Hub Reset" Follow the instructions on this screen Plug in power to restart device If none of these solutions work, then you may need to replace your Samsung SmartthingsHub.
Can I use a different router with my Samsung Smartthings Hub?
Yes, you can use a different router with your Samsung Smartthings Hub. However, make sure that the routers have the same wireless protocol and security settings. You can also try connecting your Samsung Smartthings Hub to a wired network if possible.