You can change the time on your Avaya phone by following these steps:1. From the main menu, select "Settings."2. Select "Time & Date."3. Select "Change Time Zone."4. Enter the new time in the appropriate field and click "OK."5. To confirm your changes, select "Save Settings" and then exit the settings screen.6. Reboot your phone if you made any changes to your time zone or date format that require a reboot of your phone's operating system.7. If you need to revert back to the original time setting, follow steps 1-6 and then select "Restore Default Settings" from the main menu to reset all of your phone's settings to their default values.*Please note that some features (such as call forwarding) may not work properly if you have changed your time zone or date format.*If you are having trouble with changing your time on your Avaya phone, please contact customer service for assistance.
What are the steps to changing the time on an Avaya telephone?
There are a few different ways to change the time on an Avaya telephone. The most common way is to use the phone's main menu. To do this, open the main menu by pressing and holding down the keypad's number 1 and 2 buttons at the same time, then releasing them. Once in the main menu, scroll down until you see "Time & Date." Pressing and holding down on this button will bring up a list of options, including "Set Time." Selecting this option will take you to a screen where you can enter your new time. You can also set your time using voice commands. To do this, say "time" followed by your desired time (for example: "time 10"). If you want to reset your phone's clock to its default time, say "reset."If you need help setting or changing your phone's time, please contact customer service for assistance. Alternatively, there are several online resources that can help guide you through the process:1) HowToChangeTimeOnYourPhone.
Where can I find the instructions to change the clock on my Avaya phone?
To change the time on your Avaya phone, open the Settings app and select Time & Date. Tap Clock and then tap Change Time. Enter your new time in AM or PM format, and tap Save.
Can someone tell me how to alter the time zone on my Avaya IP phone?
There are a few ways to change the time on your Avaya phone. One way is to go to Settings > Time and date, and then select the time zone you want to use. You can also press and hold down the green button on the side of your phone until it displays "Time Zone." Then, select the time zone you want to use. Another way is to go into Phone settings (press Menu > Phone settings), scroll down to Time & Date, and then select Change time zone. Finally, you can also call customer service for assistance changing your time zone.
How do you manually set the date and time on an Avaya 9608 IP telephone?
The following instructions will show you how to change the date and time on an Avaya 9608 IP telephone.To set the date and time:1. From the main menu, select Settings.2. Select Date & Time.3. Select Set Date/Time from the list of options on the left side of the screen.4. Enter your desired date and time in the appropriate fields, then click OK to save your changes.5. To confirm your settings, click Test Date/Time to view the current date and time as well as a confirmation message that your settings have been saved successfully.(If you are unable to access or reset your telephone's clock, please contact Avaya Technical Support for assistance.)For more information about changing phone settings, please visit our online help center at www.avaya-global-support.com or contact Avaya Technical Support at 1-800-AVAYA (1-800-829-9247).Thank you for choosing Avaya technology!
How can I configure daylight savings time (DST) on my Avaya 9620L IP Phone?
The Avaya 9620L IP Phone supports daylight savings time (DST). To change the time on your phone, follow these steps:
How can I configure daylight savings time (DST)?
The Avaya 9620L IP Phone supports daylight savings time (DST). To change the time on your phone, follow these steps:
- From the main menu, select Settings. Select Time and Date. Select Change Time Zone. Select your time zone from the list and click OK to confirm your selection. On the Time Zone tab, select Daylight Savings Time from the drop-down menu and click Save Changes to save your changes. To activate DST for this time zone, select Yes in the Enable DST box under Schedule Settings on the Time Zone tab of System Preferences on your Mac or PC and click Apply Changes to activate DST for this time zone.(If you have a firmware version earlier than 210210b02 or later than 210210c01, please see How do I enable DST for my region? below.) If you want to revert back to standard time after activating DST, select No in the Enable DST box under Schedule Settings on the Time Zone tab of System Preferences on your Mac or PC and click Remove Changes to revert back to standard time.(If you have a firmware version earlier than 210210b02 or later than 210210c01, please see How do I disable DST for my region? below.) You can also manually set your clock by following these steps:a) From any computer with an Internet connection, open wwwtimezoneinfo . b) Enter your city name or zip code in City field and press Enter c) Click Show Details in Field List d) Under Coordinated Universal Time (UTC), find StandardTimeZoneName e) In America/New_York , enter Eastern Standard Time f) In Europe/London , enter British Summertime g) In Asia/Tokyo , enter Japan Standard Time h) In Australia/Sydney , enter Australian Eastern Daylight Saving hh ) In Canada/Eastern , enter Central Standard Time i) Click Submit j) The current local date and time will be displayed at the top of wwwtimezoneinfo . k) Double-click on that date to open Local Date & Times in a new window.(For more information about changing local dates & times using wwwtimezoneinfo , see http://supportforums avaya . com / index . php? / forum / discussion / 121569 - how-to-change-local-date -times -on -avaya -phones .)How do I enable DST for my region?The Avaya 9620L IP Phone supports daylight savings time (DST). To change the time on your phone, follow these steps:1a). From any computer with an Internet connection, open wwwtimezoneinfo .b). Enter your city name or zip code in City field and press Enterc). Click Show Details in Field Listd). Under Coordinated Universal Time (UTC), find StandardTimeZoneNamee). In America/New_York , enter Eastern Standard Timfe). In Europe/London , enter British Summertimge). In Asia/Tokyo , enter Japan Standard Timge'). In Australia/Sydney , enter Australian Eastern Daylight Savinghh ). In Canada/Eastern , enter Central Standard Timbi)). Click Submitj)). The current local date and timewill be displayed at thte top of wwwtimezoneinfo .k)). Double-click on that date to open Local Date & Timesin a new window.(For more information about changing local dates & timesto usewwwtimezoneinfosee http://supportforums2
- From the main menu, select Settings.
- Select Time and Date.
Need help setting current time/date on an Avaya 1608-I IP Telephone?
There are a few ways to change the time on an Avaya 1608-I IP telephone.
The easiest way is to use the main menu and select System Settings. From here, you can select Time & Date. You will then be able to set the current time or date.
If you need to change the time quickly, you can also use one of the following methods:
-Press and hold down both buttons on your handset for three seconds until you hear a beep and the screen changes;
-Use your keypad to enter 9999 followed by 4 numbers (for example, 99991234); or
-Access Menu > Clock/Date from your handset's main menu.
If you need help setting up your phone, please contact our technical support team at 1-800-822-9228 or visit our website at www.avaya.com/support for more information.
How to setclock in avaya ip office 500 v2 release 10 administrator level?
- To change the time on an Avaya phone, open the Phone app and select Time from the main menu.
- On the Time screen, you can set the time using your current location or a different city.
- You can also set alarms and timers, or turn off notifications for incoming calls and messages.
- When you're done setting your time, tap Save to save your changes and return to the Phone app's main menu.
- If you need to reset your clock, open Settings > General > Reset > Reset All Settings on your phone (or use this link if you're using a desktop computer).
What is the process for updating an AVAYA phones firmware and settings?
The process for updating an AVAYA phones firmware and settings is as follows:
- From the main menu, select System > Firmware Update.
- Select the appropriate firmware and version for your phone from the list.
- Review the details of the update before proceeding.
- Click Start to begin downloading and installing the update.
- Once complete, restart your phone to apply the changes.
My firm uses AVAYA phones; how can adjust the ringer volume during a call?
If you are having trouble hearing someone on the other end of the phone, there are a few things that you can do to adjust the volume.
To adjust the ringer volume during a call:
- From your home screen, tap Settings.
- Tap Phone and then tap Ringtone Volume.
- To increase the ringtone volume, slide up the slider to the right. To decrease the ringtone volume, slide down the slider to the left.
- Tap Save Changes when you're finished adjusting your ringtone volume.
After a power outage, our AVAYA phones lost power and now have wrong date/time - how can this be fixed quickly?
- Reset your phone by holding down the power button and home button at the same time for about 10 seconds.
- If that doesn't work, go to Settings > General > Date & Time and tap "Reset."
- If you're still having trouble, try turning off your phone completely (by pressing and holding both the power button and home button) then turn it back on.
- If all else fails, you can call customer service at 1-800-AVAYA (1-800-285-924.
One of our employees accidentally changed their language settings on their AVAYA phone - how can we fix this issue so it's back in English again please?
1. First, try to reset your phone by holding down the power button and volume up button at the same time for about 10 seconds.2. If that doesn't work, you can go into settings and change your language preference.3. If that still doesn't work, you may need to contact customer service for assistance with changing your time zone on your AVAYA phone.4. Finally, if all else fails, you can restore your phone to its factory settings by formatting it through iTunes or Windows 8/10 PC Settings!1) Resetting Your Phone: Hold down the power button and volume up button at the same time for about 10 seconds2) Changing Language Preference: Go into settings on your AVAYA phone3) Contacting Customer Service: If changing language preferences or restoring to factory settings don’t work, customer service may be able to help4) Formatting Your Phone: To format your AVAYA phone through iTunes or Windows 8/10 PC Settings _________________________________________________________________________________
How do I change my time zone on my Avaya phone?
If changing language preferences or restoring to factory settings don’t work, customer service may be able to help.
Can somebody guide me through resetting an AVAYA 9641GS deskphone to its factory settings please?
If your phone is password protected, you will need to reset it before you can change the time. To do this:
To change the time on an AVAYA 9641GS deskphone without resetting it, follow these steps:
- From the main screen, press MENU and then select SETTINGS.
- Select TIME & DATE and then press OK.
- Scroll down to CLOCK SETTING and press OK.
- Press CLOCK TO ON/OFF and then press OK to turn the clock off (or on).
- Press CLOCK TO TIME ZONE and then press OK to select your time zone (if necessary).
- Press FREQUENCY AND WAKE-UP TIMES and then press OK to set these values (if necessary).
- Press RESET ALL TO FACTORY CONDITIONS and then press OK to confirm your changes; your phone will restart automatically..
- Make sure that you are connected to the network From any screen, enter *#06# The current time will be displayed Use the left or right arrow keys to scroll through the various settings Use the up or down arrow keys to highlight TZ Use the left or right arrow keys again to highlight TIME Use Enter key The new time will be displayed Press END Disconnect from network If you have forgotten your password, please contact customer service at 1-800-555-1212 for assistance Resetting a Password Please note that if you have changed your password in order not to receive automated calls from our customer service department, changing it back may not allow access into your device until you have spoken with our representatives about this process.