You can change your dating location on Facebook by following these steps:1. Click on the profile picture of the person you want to change your dating location with2. On the left side of the screen, click on "Settings"3. Under "Profile", click on "Location"4. Select the country or region you would like to be in when using Facebook5. Click on "Save Changes"6.
How can I edit my dating location on Facebook?
- On your Facebook profile, click on the “settings” link in the top right corner of your screen.
- In the settings menu, click on “privacy and safety”.
- Under “dating”, you will see a list of options including: “where you are now”, “nearby cities and towns” and “around the world”.
- To change your dating location on Facebook, select one of these options and enter your new address in the corresponding box.
- Click on “save changes” to finalize your changes.
Where is the option to change my dating location on Facebook?
To change your dating location on Facebook, follow these steps:
- Open the Facebook app on your phone or computer.
- Click on the account name in the top left corner of the screen.
- On the Account Settings page, click on Location History in the left column.
- Under Where were you last online? in the right column, click on Change Location to open the Change Dating Location dialog box (see Figure .
- In Date range, type a start and end date for when you want to change your dating location (for example, from January 1st through December 31st). You can also type a specific day or time if you want to change your dating location only during certain hours of the day or week (for example, between 9am and 5pm).
- To select a different city or country for your dating activity, click on Select Country/City in the bottom row of this dialog box and then choose from a list of cities in that country or region (see Figure .
- Click OK to save your changes and close this dialog box. Your new dating location will be active starting from this date and time onward (unless you delete it again later).
Is it possible to change my dating location on Facebook?
Yes, you can change your dating location on Facebook by following these simple steps:
- Log in to your Facebook account.
- Click on the "Profile" tab at the top of the screen.
- Under "About Me," click on the "Dating" link.
- On the "Dating Settings" page, scroll down to the bottom and click on the "Location Change" link.
- Enter your new dating location in the text box provided and click on the "Update Profile" button to save your changes.
How do I alter my dating location on Facebook?
There are a few ways to change your dating location on Facebook.
- Log in to your account and click on the "settings" link at the top of the page.
- On the "settings" page, under "privacy," select the option that says "show my profile on all websites."
- Under "dating," click on the link that says "change location."
- Enter your new city name or zip code in the text box and click on the "update" button.
Can I modify my dating location on Facebook?
Yes, you can change your dating location on Facebook. To do this, open the Facebook app and click on the account icon in the top-left corner of the screen. Then, select Profile from the menu that appears. On the Profile page, click on Edit Details in the top-right corner of your profile picture. Underneath Your Name, click on Location to display a list of all your current locations. Click on Change Location to switch to a new location. If you want to keep your current location, just click Keep Current Location at the bottom of this list. Once you've made your changes, click Save Changes at the bottom of this page.
What are the steps to changing my dating location on Facebook?
Changing your dating location on Facebook is easy. Here's how:1. Log in to your Facebook account2. Click on the "Settings" tab3. Under "Privacy," click on "Location Services"4. In the "Location Services" window, select the option for "dating."5. Select the city or town you would like to use as your dating location6. Click on the blue button that says "Update Location."7. Your new dating location will be displayed in the main window8. You're now ready to start matching with potential dates!For more help changing your Facebook settings, please visit our website at www.facebookhelpcenter.com/change-facebook-settings/.Source: https://www2.fbcdn-sphotos-a-a .akamaihd .
How do you change your dating location on Facebook Dating?
There are a few ways to do this.
- Open the Facebook Dating app on your phone and go to the main menu.
- Tap on the three lines in the top left corner of your screen (the ones that look like stars).
- Under "Settings," tap on "Location."
- On the next page, you'll see a list of countries and cities you've been connected with on Facebook Dating. If you want to connect with someone in another city or country, simply select it from this list and click "Next."
- On the final page of this settings section, under "Apps Using Your Location," scroll down until you see "Facebook Dating" and tap on it.
- At the bottom of this window, you'll see a button that says "Change Location." Click on it and select your new dating location from the drop-down menu that appears.
How can you update your geographic information for facebook's new dating feature if you've already set it up with a fake address?
a. Log into Facebook and click on the account icon in the top right corner of the screen
b. Under "Settings," click on "General"
c. In the "About Me" section, under "Location," click on the link that says "Edit Profile Location."
d. Enter your current city and state in the appropriate fields, and then click Save Changes to finish updating your information
- If you have already set up a fake address for your dating profile on Facebook, you will need to update your geographic information in order to use the new feature.
- To update your geographic information: